Thursday, April 28, 2011

The adventure begins...

Hello world! 

I just found out yesterday that I received a Fulbright ETA (English Teaching Assistantship) award to Taiwan for the 2011-2012 school year. Not too much to report yet but, at the request of pretty much everyone, I've decided to start a blog to chronicle my experiences abroad which, in case you were wondering, are going to be AWESOME.  

I figure maybe, just maybe, if I start it now, I'll actually keep up with it. My last attempt at blogging, which I took on while studying abroad in Beijing, ended up being (with a little help from the "great fire-wall of China") a sad and neglected little corner of the internet. This time, I have no excuse, I'm going to do better. In fact, if it were January instead of the end of April, I would make that my New Years resolution (because those always turn out so well). 

Anyhow, without further ado, I now officially begin the record of my Fulbright!

No comments:

Post a Comment